The main point of the project is to build a new plant and make reconstruction of the existing production area of "Troitsky Steel Works" (TMZ) in Troitsk city for production of metal manganese Mn95 / Mn965 (GOST 6008-90). It is expected to achieve an annual production volume of 33 000 tons.
Company – project promoter: "Troitsky Steel Works", LLC
Address: 457100, the Chelyabinsk region, Troitsk city, Dyzelny zavod st., tel. 8(351)799 57 97, e-mail: email@example.com, troickmz.ru
Company executive: Alexander Koshkin, executive general manager
Resources and engineering infrastructure for project implementation:
"Troitsky Steel Works", LLC has the following infrastructure:
- land area of 18.4 ha;
- aluminum alloys casting shop, consisting of two-aisle building (with size 132*48 m) and single-aisle building (with size 144*24 m), connected by closed transition with transfer trolley;
- administrative building (10,517.4 m2);
- main step down substation 110/6 kW with capacity of 50 MW;
- former compressor station,
- access tracks (with the length of 1 270.47 m);
- transformer substations, engineering and communication networks, roads;
- coast pumping station with pipelines, feeding process water.
Current status of the project: ready for startup
Suggested forms of cooperation: project financing.
Natalia Maslenko, financial director, +7-916- 905-96-47, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olga Turova, representative in Chelyabinsk city, +7-912-315-75-00, email@example.com