Региональное законодательство о механизмах защиты и поддержки инвесторов
- The principles of federal investment policy have been determined. One of these principles is the protection of rights of investment entities.
- The guarantees for non-involvement and stability of investors have been established:
- guarantees of non-involvement of state authorities and officials in the operation of investment entities regarding the conclusion of agreements/contracts, the choice of partners, and determination of the content of obligations;
- non-application of actions to investors obliging them to make additional financial investments not related to the implementation of an investment project;
- guarantees of stable conditions throughout the duration of an investment project.
- Ways of support given to investment entities have been determined:
- creation of favorable investment climate (provision of tax incentives, land plots for lease without tendering, preferential terms for the use of land and other state-owned natural resources, lease of property owned by the Chelyabinsk region on preferential terms etc.);
- direct involvement of the state in investment activities (development and implementation of state programs, involvement with public-private partnerships etc.).
Types of beneficiaries of state support are listed in the following laws of the Chelyabinsk Region:
- No. 453-ЗО (dated November 28, 2016) "On Reducing Corporate Income Tax Rate for Specific Categories of Taxpayers";
- No. 449-ЗО (dated November 28, 2016) "On Corporate Property Tax";
- No. 297-ЗО (dated August 28, 2008) "On the Provision of state guarantees to the Chelyabinsk Region";
- No. 154-ЗО (dated April 13, 2015) "On Land Matters."
Регламент одного окна.
На территории Челябинской области технологическое присоединение (подключение) осуществляется ресурсоснабжающими организациями:
ОАО «МРСК Урала» – филиал «Челябэнерго» – подключение к электрическим сетям, Телефон: 8-800-220-0-220.
На территории города Челябинска крупными поставщиками являются:
АО «УСТЭК-Челябинск» –подключение к системе теплоснабжения в 01 зоне теплоснабжения, Телефон:(351)246-40-00.
МУП «ЧКТС» –подключение к системе теплоснабжения в 02,03 зоне теплоснабжения, Телефон: (351)723-00-82.
МУП «ПОВВ» – подключение к системе водоснабжения, Телефон:(351)214-00-14.
АО «Челябинскгоргаз» – подключение к сетям газораспределения, Телефон:(351) 214-94-04.
Ответственные от ресурсоснабжающих организаций за работу с инвесторами:
Бабаев Сергей Михайлович
Генеральный директор АО «Челябинскгазсервис», АО «Чебаркульмежрайгаз», АО «Коркиномежрайгаз»
Телефон: 8 (351) 247-12-68
Самарский Сергей Леонидович
Генеральный директор АО «Копейскмежрайгаз»
Телефон: 8 (351) 247-12-37
Серадский Владимир Григорьевич
Генеральный директор АО «Газпром газораспределение Челябинск», АО «Челябинскгоргаз»
Телефон:8 (3512) 61-00-18, 8 (3512) 47-90-21
ОАО «МРСК Урала»
Золотарев Сергей Михайлович Заместитель генерального директора – директор филиала ОАО «МРСК Урала» – «Челябэнерго»
Measures aimed at supporting small and medium businesses Entrepreneurship Development Fund of the Chelyabinsk Region - Center "My Business" in accordance with the Order of the Government of the Chelyabinsk Region No. 186-рп "On the Support of Small and Medium Businesses of the Chelyabinsk Region" dated April 03, 2020.
For the purpose of stimulating investments in the Chelyabinsk Region, additional legislative measures have been taken, particularly for members of priority investment projects (PIPs), members of technological clusters and their management companies. These are listed below.
- The Law of the Chelyabinsk Region No. 122-ЗО "On the Investment Tax Credit" dated April 9, 2020. The investment tax credit gives companies an opportunity to reduce their payments (during the period between 1 to 5 years) of regional income tax, transport tax, and property tax followed by a phased payment of the loan amount and the accrued interest at a rate of no more than 1/2 of the Central Bank of Russia's key rate.
- Amendments to the Law of the Chelyabinsk Region No. 449-ЗО "On the Corporate Property Tax" dated November 25, 2016. These amendments state that the property tax rate for PIPs in 2020 is 0%. PIPs also do not have to meet the performance indicators, and the threshold for participation in PIPs has been reduced (50 million instead of 100 million). A number of industries for PIPs have been added, such as: air conditioning, water supply and discharge, collection and disposal of waste, elimination of pollution, education services, cultural and sporting events, entertainment services, landscape improvement, health and fitness activities, healthcare, provision of temporary residence, operation of waterworks etc. 0% tax rate has been established for companies which are located in tech parks and management companies of tech parks included in the register.
- Amendments to the Law of the Chelyabinsk Region No. 453-ЗО "On the Corporate Income Tax for PIPs" dated November 28, 2016;
- Amendments to the Law of the Chelyabinsk Region "On the Application of the Investment Tax Reduction for Corporate Income Tax in the Chelyabinsk Region." The beneficiaries of these amendments are the residents of accredited industrial parks, as well as companies investing in healthcare, education, hospitality industry, consumer industry, and solid household waste disposal in the Chelyabinsk Region. Despite the pandemic, Chelyabinsk Region was one of the few regions that extended the list of industries in 2020.
Financial support for projects of industrial clusters and parks
On the federal level, industrial clusters are supported in accordance with the Order of the Russian Government No. 41 "On Approval of the Rules Regulating Budget Subsidies to Participants of Industrial Clusters to Partially Reimburse Costs Arising out of Implementing Joint Manufacturing Projects Aimed at Import Substitution" (dated January 28, 2016).
In order to develop industrial cooperation in the Chelyabinsk Region, a cluster policy has been implemented. It is aimed at improving cooperation between industrial enterprises of the region. To stimulate this cooperation, the following financial stimuli are utilized:
Income tax deduction
Members of an accredited industrial cluster have the right to reduce income tax by the amount of costs incurred when purchasing equipment and modernizing production processes. Members of accredited industrial clusters may return up to 90% of costs incurred when purchasing fixed assets. The income tax rate for members in accredited clusters for determining the maximum investment tax deduction is 8.5%. The procedure for applying the investment tax reduction is determined by the Law of the Chelyabinsk Region No. 940-ЗО "On the Application of the Investment Tax Reduction for Corporate Income Tax in the Chelyabinsk Region" dated September 4, 2019.
Preferential loan financing of cluster members by the State Fund for the Industrial Development of the Chelyabinsk Region
Financing projects of members of accredited clusters. The maximum loan term is five years, the loan rate is fixed at 1% throughout the entire agreement term. The principal debt is to be paid in the last two years.
Financing members of accredited clusters from the budget of the Chelyabinsk Region
Members of accredited clusters of the Chelyabinsk Region are partially reimbursed the costs of purchasing equipment for modernization and retooling of their production capacities.
The State Fund for the Industrial Development of the Chelyabinsk Region subsidizes purchases of equipment by members of industrial clusters.
The amount of financial support does not exceed 60% of the costs incurred by the beneficiary and 20 million RUB per member of an industiral cluster.
Financial support for industrial (industrial) parks and industrial technoparks
State support of industrial and tech parks is given in accordance with the following Orders of the Russian Government:
- No. 1119 (dated April 30, 2014) "On the Selection of Constituent Entities of the Russian Federation Entitled to Receive State Subsidies to Reimburse the Costs of Creating, Modernizing and/or Reconstructing Industrial, Tech, and Hi-Tech Parks";
- No. 831 (dated August 11, 2015) "On the Approval of Rules of Granting Federal Subsidies to Russian Management Companies of Industrial Parks and/or Tech Parks to Partially Reimburse Paying of Interest on Loans Received from Russian Credit Institutions and Vneshekonombank (now known as VEB.RF) between 2013 and 2016 and Used to Invest in Industrial and/or Tech Parks;
- the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation is currently working on a procedure of compensating costs linked to investing in the infrastructure of industrial and tech parks in the amount of tax and customs payments made to the federal budget by residents of said parks. This procedure is similar to the one stipulated by the Order of the Russian Government No. 1119 dated October 30, 2014.
On the regional level, the financial support of industrial and tech parks is offered in accordance with the following laws of the Chelyabinsk Region:
the Law of the Chelyabinsk Region No. 453-ЗО (dated November 28, 2016) "On Decreasing Corporate Income Tax Rate for Specific Categories of Taxpayers:
- for managing companies of industrial parks included the register of industrial parks, the tax rate is fixed at 13.5% up to January 1, 2023;;
- for residents of industrial parks included in the register of industrial parks, during six consecutive tax periods starting from the tax period following which the organization first applied to the tax authority for the application of the specified tax rate (but no later than 1 January 2023) the tax rate is reduced and cannot be lower than 13.5%;
the Law of the Chelyabinsk Region No. 449-ЗО (dated November 25, 2016) "On the Corporate Property Tax". According to this law, the tax rate is set at 0% for the following organizations:
- managing companies of industrial parks included in the register of industrial parks;
- residents of industrial parks included in the register of industrial parks and managing companies of industrial parks located in the Chelyabinsk Region during six consecutive tax periods starting from the tax period following which the organization first applied to the tax authority for the application of the specified tax rate;
- managing companies of tech parks included in the register of tech parks;
- residents of tech parks included in the register of tech parks.